Wonder why some people are so productive and get things done real quick? 🤔
They keep things simple! They don't search for the best todo list on earth. They just do the work! 💪🏼
Here's how you should organize your todo list. 👇🏼
Let's dig into how @levelsio did it.
- 🔶 He utilizes Stickies app on mac
- 🔶 He uses a markdown-style todo
- 🔶 He uses emoji to mark todo as done 🔥
- 🔘 There're 2 sections: "Today" and "The shelf"
- 🔘 Today is obvious. Do-just-that-for-today 😊
- 🔘 The shelf is where you dump your brain
"Looks like nothing new? 💭", you said.
Let's continue. We're not done yet.
- 🔘 Central all todo just there, in one note
- 🔘 How to differentiate between "projects" then?
- 🔘 Tadaaa... Emoji to the rescue! ✨
Here's how it looks like 👇🏼
So he uses 🐶 emoji to indicate a todo for Mumu project.
As you could see there, don't be hesitant to add one or two emojis too. Be creative! 🕺🏼
- 1️⃣ to indicate a todo that must be done on Monday
- 🚀 when you want to launch something
- 🛒 if you want to go shopping
See? The idea is to make it simple, not simpler – Albert Einstein. 🙂
Now we're curious if you have any better way to organize your todo list. Care to share?
And if you have any feedback regarding to this post, let us know!
We wish you get more done, in a quicker way. ⚡